These very terms and conditions govern the use of LingSpot.tv website. The regulations specify rights and duties of LingSpot.tv registered users.
LingSpot.tv - an educational website that allows its Users to learn foreign languages through conversation by means of audio-video channel, the owner and administrator of which is Let's Invest Sp. z o.o., legal seat: 30-710 Kraków, ul. Ślusarska 8/32, NIP number: 679-311-41-37.
User - a person with an active account on LingSpot.tv website.
Account - place at the website available upon login, in which every registered user can input and modify their data, description, pictures and payment preference.
Profile - place at LingSpot.tv website with the data placed by the User. It includes required personal data, published in accordance with terms specified in the regulations, and attachments to the regulations. There are three types of profiles available on the site:
- User - Student - profile that contains pictures, personal data and descriptions.
- User - Teacher - profile that contains pictures, personal data, descriptions and information concerning conversations.
- User - Language School - profile that contains pictures, personal data, descriptions and information concerning conversations.
- User’s subjective assessment of their proficiency level in a given language.
- information exchanged among the Users or a User and the website administrator.
- a place available upon login, where the basic information needed for the profile management (e.g. conversations, notifications and account balance) can be found.
- audio-video call between the Users.
- an announcement sent to the User concerning the account functioning, e.g. information about questions and confirmations sent or received.
- an opinion on the scale of 1 to 10, given after the finished conversation to assess the satisfaction with the conversation.
- a written opinion given after the finished conversation to assess the satisfaction with the conversation.
- a negative opinion lodged by the User to the Administrator in order to verify the conversation.
REGISTRATION AND PARTICIPATION IN THE WEBSITE
TERMS OF SERVICE
- Registration consists in correct filling in a form, available on lingspot.tv/en/register page.
- Registration and using the account are both voluntary.
- It is the User’s obligation to give their true personal data. In case of detecting incorrect or false data the website administrator reserves the right to block the account.
- LingSpot.tv charges for a conversation in accordance with a fee and commission table available on the site.
- LingSpot.tv collects a handling charge connected with costs of payment system service. It is done when the User fills up their account through lingspot.tv/en/buy_credit and when the User withdraws the assets. The charges are in accordance with a fee and commission table available on the site.
- LingSpot.tv reserves the right to limit or entirely block the User’s account at all times without stating a cause.
- The User, whose account has been blocked due to breaking regulations cannot demand a return of the assets deposited on the account.
- The website administrator reserves the right to delete the account of the Users who has not logged in for over 365 days and to allocate any assets left on the account, minus LingSpot.tv commision, to the charity.
- The User agrees for the LingSpot.tv administrator to use web cookies to download data which require the use of such files. “Cookies” are a small piece of data sent to and stored in the User’s computer, which allow the identification of said computer.
- Any possible tax settlements are the User’s responsibility.
- The User can resign from participation at all times by submitting resignation to the website administrator.
ONLINE CONVERSATION AND PAYMENTS
- LingSpot.tv does not guarantee the quality or continuity of website operativeness.
- LingSpot.tv reserves the right to change technical parameter and temporal or complete change of website functionalism or to a temporal or complete closing of the website.
- The User declares the ownership of all rights (including copyrights) to all the data and information (e.g. texts and photographs) sent to and stored at their account.
- The User declares entire and absolute liability for all the data and information published at the website through their own account and commits themselves to a regular updates.
- The User declares to accept absolute liability connected with using the website through their own account. In case of any third party claim, after receiving a notification from LingSpot.tv the User is obliged to clarify the third party claim legitimacy immediately, and to satisfy any justified third party claims at their own cost and risk.
- The User agrees to receiving comments and grades.
- The User declares that content of the opinion issued and the grade are truthful.
- The Administrator reserves the right to verify or delete a comment if there is a suspicion that it is untruthful or an effect of the competition’s activity.
- The Administrator reserves the right to verify or delete a comment, which stains good name of the User who is being assessed, contrary to law or broadly accepted ethics.
- LingSpot.tv does not bear responsibility for third party usage of data and information published on the website by the User or the effects of the use of the aforementioned data and information by the third party.
- The User declares they will not lay claim due to usage or publication of any notes published or sent by the User to be published on the website.
- The User allows LingSpot.tv to use their notes for commercial purposes by means of adding advertisements and voluntary content management of the areas intended for the commercial purposes on all website pages.
- The User agrees to be sent system information, regulations information and other messages from the administrator by an e-mail. In order not to, the User might use a message configurator in My Account section.
- The User agrees to receiving commercial materials, newsletter and to using their data for statistical purposes. In order not to receive commercial materials, the User might use a message configurator in My Account section.
- The User can change and delete their notes (data, descriptions, photos, etc.) through the account settings.
- The User should not:
- Offend other people.
- Use vulgar language and phrases that could erode others dignity.
- Infringe on broadly accepted ethics.
- Publish erotic materials.
- Publish contact data and information (outside the designed places), which may in any way indicate a direct means of communication between Users.
- Use programs, including bots, who would generate questions to the website servers.
- Carry out the advertising campaign on the website pages.
- Artificially buoy up their own and other Users grades.
- Persuade other Users to break the regulations.
Failure to abide to these rules will result with a complete blockage of the account.
THE FINAL TERMS
- The owner of the site performs only financial agency services.
- Credit card and transfers payments are operated by PayPal and Dotpay S.A.
- To book a conversation, the User should pay the assets into their account balance in their chosen currency.
- To have a conversation, the User is obliged to send a request to a Teacher to confirm the chosen time.
- As soon as the request is send, the right price gets blocked on the User’s account, up to the end of the confirmed conversation or to the Teacher’s rejection of the request.
- When the Teacher rejects the request, the price of the conversation is returned to the User’s account.
- There is a possibility for the User to resign from the confirmed conversation not later than 6 hours before the planned time. The blocked price is then returned to the User’s account.
- The User has the right to put in a complaint on a conversation while it still lasts or right after the end while grading. For the time when the complaint is being considered, the price of the conversation is kept blocked until the Administrator makes his decision, but no longer than two working days. The User has a right to put in three complaints a month. In case of a Techer getting third complaint in the given month, their account gets blocked until the case is cleared up.
- The User allows the Administrator to record the conversations in order to settle possible complaints.
- The value of the complaint cannot surpass the value of the conversation.
- The User declares they will not demand any compensation from the owner of the website.
- In case of the conversation going right and no complains being put in by any Users, the price of the conversation will be transferred to the Teacher’s account.
- The User has the right to withdraw the assets from the LingSpot.tv account at any moment, with the minimal withdrawal being 50 PLN.
- The owner of the website has the right to self-dispense the User’s assets with the guarantee of capital adequacy. The User has the right to withdraw the assets from the account at any moment if in accordance with the regulations. The assets are transferred by the Administrator within two working days since the withdrawal order is placed.
- LingSpot.tv reserves the right to change terms and conditions of the website use at any time.
- The change of terms and conditions does not require prior User notification or obtaining their acceptance. The change is implemented the moment it is published on LingSpot.tv website. The User agrees to such implementation and to notifications of the changes in terms and conditions.