This policy outlines the purposes and methods of storing, collecting and protecting personal information of our users. Protecting your privacy in the web is very important to us, that is why we pay special attention to privacy of each user who visits our service.
The data controller of personal data is Let's Invest Sp. z o.o. with a registered Office in 30-710 Kraków, ul. Ślusarska 8/32, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 679-311-41-37.
- The personal data provided by the users during the registration process and throughout other activities associated with using the service are given voluntarily and on users own responsibility.
- By registration in LingSpot.tv, the users give their consent to process their personal data in accordance with Privacy Protection Policy set out in the further parts of the Terms and Conditions / further herein and in accordance with the Act of August 29th 1997 on data protection and the Act of 18 July 2002 on provision of services by electronic means, with amendments.
- By registration, the users give their consent to process their personal data and present them on LingSpot.tv service.
- By registration in LingSpot.tv service the users give their consent to process personal data provided by the user for marketing, information and statistical uses and for the purpose of publication in media: Internet, press, radio, television, mobile and fixed telephony.
- By registration in LingSpot.tv the users give their consent to our collection, processing and use of the provided data, including the electronic address for the purpose of advertisement, market research as well as the research of users behavior and preferences. The results will serve to improve the quality of service provided by LingSpot.tv.in accordance with the Act of 18 July 2002 on provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2002, no. 144, item 1204).
- User may change their personal data at any time by using the account settings and request to cease processing their personal data by directly contacting the service administrator.
- By registration in LingSpot.tv the users agree that their data, including electronic address and password, can be used by the parties cooperating with LingSpot.tv to make a purchase via LingSpot.tv and for the purpose of promoting the service and conversations.
- The users who agreed to receive the information about special offers and new products receive the newsletter with current special offers and contests at LingSpot.tv. The user can at any time resign from receiving the newsletter by unsubscribing.
- Contact with LingSpot.tv via phone or e-mail involves using the collected data for the purpose of answering the query.
- Service does not sell or make available the personal data of the users to third parties, with the exception of the parties cooperating with LingSpot.tv to make purchase via LingSpot.tv and partners for the purpose of promotion and conversations.
- The data controller can disclose the personal data of the user to law enforcement bodies under decision ordering its disclosure or to protect the rights of the service.
- The service reserves the right to record the conversations to resolve customers complaints.
- The personal data provided by the user during the registration and throughout other activities associated with using the service are used:
- to contact the user
- for statistical analysis
- to promote the service by sending newsletters and advertisements
- to send surveys and contests
- to make payment transfers.
- Cookies are small, safe text files, saved and stored on user’s device to collect the data about user’s software and operating system.
- Cookies file contain user’s unique identification and are used by the service to customize it to individual needs.
- Cookies files do not transmit to user’s device viruses or any unwanted software or malware.
- Cookies do not contain personal data and cannot identify the person.
- Cookies can be used by the data collector once the user gives their consent.
- The user can turn off or limit the cookies. The access to the service will be still possible, with the exceptions of functions that require cookies.
- The user has the right to change cookies settings at any time through browser settings or by service configuration.
- The user can voluntarily delete cookie files from their browser.
- Data collector uses three type of Cookie files:
- Session Cookies – files stored on user’s device till the end of browser session. The information stored are then permanently deleted from the device. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow for downloading any personal data or any confidential information from user’s device.
- Persistent Cookies - files stored on user’s device and remaining there until they are deleted by the user. Ending the browser session or turning off the device does not erase them from the memory of user’s device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow for downloading any personal data or any confidential information from user’s device.
- Google Analytics – data collector: Google Inc with registered office in US
- Plus.google.com – data collector: Google Inc with registered office in US
- Facebook.com – data collector: Facebook Inc with register office in US and Facebook Ireland with registered office in Ireland
- Twitter.com – data collector: Twitter, Inc with registered office in US
- Tokbox.com – data collector: Telefónica Digital with registered Office in US
- Dotpay – data collector: Dotpay S.A. with registered Office in Poland
- PayPal – data collector: PayPal Inc. With registered office in US
- customize the content to individual needs of the user and optimize the use of the service,
- recognize user’s device, localization and personalized display,
- remember user’s setting (such as language or currency),
- adapt the information provided to the users by taking into account their location,
- ensure the security and reliability of the service,
- keep user’s session alive after logging into service,
- proper configuration of the selected service functions, enabling in particular the verification of authenticity of the browser session
- create anonymous statistics, helpful in modernizing the structure and content of the service.
- The user has the right to access, edit or erase their personal data by making changes on the account tab on the website or by directly contacting the data collector.